- 4 Main Sponsors: Hotel California, Ricardo Amigo Real Estate, Freesouls Restaurant, La Morena
- Approximately 40 prizes donated by local individuals and businesses
- Over 200 tickets sold (students collectively sold appx. 100 tickets)
- Approximately $8,500 USD raised for our scholarship program
- Over 100 attendees to the fundraising celebration event
- 100% of the students, families, and staff of The Sierra School participated
by Molly Lou Freeman, Head of school
The Sierra School of Todos Santos BCS is thrilled to share that our first ever local raffle was a huge success! A special thanks to Director of Development and Community Partnerships, Alex Gamboa for championing our effort. Further thanks to our incredible and hard-working students for selling over 200 tickets. Let us not forget heartfelt thanks to our parents, especially Arturo Mendoza, Erika Kar and Karen Mendez for organizing the raffle. The school would like to express its sincere gratitude to Tracy Durland for generously supporting the raffle by singing at the event. And a great big shout-out to our sponsors for making the event a success as well as to all the local businesses who donated gifts and services. The 6th April event was very well attended. We are overjoyed and grateful to have shared all about our amazing school with our local community!
Raffle Fundraiser Highlights
Students and teachers edited this blog since January of 2018.